Friday, August 12, 2016

Journalist, family to begin journey to safety
Our journalist/friend "Robert" and his nine family members will be making the dangerous trip from South Sudan to Uganda this weekend. The two previous posts also have details about his situation. We were able to locate some good samaritans who are helping "Robert" fund this journey.

"Robert" has agreed to write a journal about his experiences, which I will share on these pages.

Here are the last two emails from "Robert":



Hi Steve,
I will be starting my journey to Uganda on Sunday 14/08/2016 and will keep you informed when i get to Uganda. I planned to begin the journey by Sunday so that it will not be very expensive in hiring lodge when it is a weekend days when the bank will not be functioning. 
Wishing you all the best weekend
yrs (Robert).

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:30 AM:
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the work welldone. Iam organising to travel very soon and will let you know if i reached safely. It will take me two days to reach the Uganda and will take for me  some two days looking for a house to rent in Uganda because i will need to get some two rooms for the family and then buy for them food so that they find thing ready. But I will keep you updated on a every bit of step in the process i will talk to you more when i reached
I greatly thank you for the struggle. be blessed 
Regards to all, yrs (Robert).

 



No comments:

Post a Comment